Watermelon and mint salad with feta… a perfect combination, and the perfect summer dish!
I must admit, although i love sweet and savoury combinations. I wasn’t sure id this particular pairing would work when I first encountered it.
How wrong was I?
An outstanding bunch of flavours which pack an incredible health punch too. BONUS!
This year is our first year abroad and when my husband brought in his first batch of watermelons from the garden I knew i’d better get ready with some awesome watermelon recipes.
So, keep checking back for more… or just drop your email on the right and I will keep you updated.
I hope you love it as much as we did!
- 1/4 watermelon Adjust to requirements
- 1/2 Italian cucumber Any type will do
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1 handfull mint leaves
- 1 tsp chia Seeds
- 1 lemon juice only
- 1 pinch salt
- Simply cut the Watermelon and Cucumber into cubes and arrange on a serving plate
- Crumble the feta cubes over the salad and scatter over mint leaves and chia seeds
- Season with salt and lemon and serve imediately
Thanks for joining us on our watermelon extravaganza!