Watermelon and mint salad with feta… a perfect combination, and the perfect summer dish!
I must admit, although I love sweet and savoury combinations. I wasn’t sure id this particular pairing would work when I first encountered it.
How wrong was I?
An outstanding bunch of flavours which pack an incredible health punch too. BONUS!
Since moving abroad, I sure need to come up with more melon recipes as my husband just loves growing them. But, they make a great addition to a BBQ so who can complain.
Try some of the following if you love watermelon:
- Watermelon Cooling Cocktails
- Watermelon Sorbet
- Frozen Melon Cubes (great to cool the kids down in summer)
So, keep checking back for more… or sign up for our email updates so you always know when we have a new recipe.
I hope you love it as much as we did!
Watermelon and Mint Salad
- 1/4 watermelon Adjust to requirements
- 1/2 Italian cucumber Any type will do
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1 handfull mint leaves
- 1 tsp chia Seeds
- 1 lemon juice only
- 1 pinch salt
- Simply cut the Watermelon and Cucumber into cubes and arrange on a serving plate
- Crumble the feta cubes over the salad and scatter over mint leaves and chia seeds
- Season with salt and lemon and serve imediately
Thanks for joining us on our watermelon extravaganza!