This zesty Chili Gazpacho is nutritious, healthy, and is easy to make all year round.
A good balance between the sweetness of the coconut milk and the spice from the spicy Thai tuna. This recipe is a delightful dish that all the family can enjoy.
Juicy tomatoes, fresh lime juice, and a tang of spice on those hot summer days coming ahead is a gift from heaven.
If you love the flavors of Thailand check out some of my other tasty Asian recipes:
Thai Chili Gazpacho Recipe
- 3 large yellow tomatoes cut in small cubes
- ¾ cucumber sliced and peeled
- ½ yellow pepper sliced in small cubes
- 2 small radishes
- 2 tablespoons of fresh citrus juice
- 2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of coriander
- 1 can tuna
- In a food processor or a blender, mix tomatoes, cucumbers, yellow pepper, and radishes.
- Season with lime juice, ginger, fish sauce, palm sugar, and herbs. Mix well together to make a smooth puree. Slowly and gradually add coconut milk to the mixture.
- Taste and adjust your recipe to your liking. For more sweetness, add coconut milk or for a spicier soup, add more chili.
- Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate for a few hours. Let the flavors infuse and the soup becomes very cold to touch.
- Garnish with tuna, additional herbs or pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
If you cook out Thai Chili Gazpacho – please share your pics with us on Facebook, we love to connect.