Marinated Feta Greek Cheese
This Marinated Feta recipe can be used in many ways including; on pitas, with salads, or crumbled on roasted vegetables, yum!
A deliciously Marinated Greek Cheese recipe which I challenge you not to love! Requires a little preparation but, totally worth it! Marinated Feta Greek Cheese is great on salads, in wraps or alone as a snack
- 400 g 14oz Feta Cheese
- 235 ml Olive Oil
- 5 peeled garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 red onion
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 tbsp. 15ml red wine vinegar
- Large handful of coriander
- Salt and Pepper
- Note: Steps one and two should be carried out at least one hour before making the rest of the recipe.
- Finely slice chilli and mix with red wine vinegar and a generous pinch of salt in a small bowl and place in the fridge.
- Place the garlic and olive oil in a bowl and cover with lid or cling film and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Cut Feta into large cubes and place in a large Tupperware box.
- Finely slice the red onion and coriander then scatter over the Feta, and add the remaining ingredients, the garlic oil, and vinegar mix and gently toss until the feta is coated, add more oil if required.
- Seal the container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve when the occasion arises – will store for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
If you are looking for a great way to use up your marinated feta why not check out our Greek Superfood Salad Recipe
Love Greek recipes? check out some of these books available on Amazon for new tasty recipe ideas ;