A delicious and super simple low carb Pumpkin Soup which is ready to eat in no time at all.
When you need to watch your blood sugar levels it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy tasty meals. This low carb pumpkin soup will not disappoint or make you feel like you are missing out on something.
After many years of research on the subject, I have come up with a meal plan which will take you gently from a sugar burner through the initial stages of gently removing sugar from your diet. To a place where you can be the healthiest version of yourself.
Whether you just feel like you need to reduce your sugar intake to lose weight or if you have actually been diagnosed type 2. My Sugar Effect Plan can help.
Super Simple Low Carb Pumpkin Soup
- Heat a large soup pot over medium heat and add the olive oil
- Peel and chop the onions then add them to the pot stirring occasionally to stop any sticking
- After 5 minutes add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Clean the pumpkin and cut into large cubes - leaving the skin on, add them to the pan and stir
- Add the stock to the pot and turn the heat low
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft
- Remove from the heat for 10 minutes then use a hand blender to make the soup as smooth as possible
- Serve and top with cream and finely sliced chilies
Check out this amazing spicy Kale dish.