How to make Kibe – a delicious fusion food originating from the Lebanese community living in Brazil. This Kibe is completely safe for your sugar-free diet. In fact, is it a perfect high protein and fat meal served with a tonne of salad my chilli garlic mayonnaise.
When making the little meaty eggs. Be sure to keep your hands wet to stop the mixture from sticking to them. Also, be sure to season the meats to your taste by checking before finally frying them. You can cook a little of the meat past off in a small pan if you are worried about eating raw meat.
- Add 300ml boiling water and a large pinch of salt over the bulgur wheat and cover for 30-40 minutes until all of the water has soaked into it
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil
- Finely chop the onions and garlic and fry them in the oil for a few minutes until cooked
- Place half the minced beef into the pan and break up with a wooden spoon until cooked through
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool
- In a food processor, add the raw minced beef, cooled bulgur wheat, parsley and mint, and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Blend until the mixture turns to a paste
- With clean hands, take a tablespoon full of the paste mixture and make a hole with your thumb in the middle
- Add a spoonful of the cooked mince and encase it with the paste and form an egg shape with them
- Deep fry at 170c/325F for a few minutes until dark and crisp then serve with my delicious chilli garlic Mayonnaise
Follow us on Facebook to see all of our recipes as they are written. Also, I hope you will share yours too 🙂
If you are a meat lover check out: