Courgette and Cheese Soup – Zucchini Soup Recipes
Are you looking for a good way to use up the excess courgettes from your garden this Zucchini Soup recipes the one for you! Have you run out of recipe ideas for this lovely vegetable that grows in gluts.
Look no further, this Courgette (Zucchini) and Cheese Soup will have then used up in no time and it is such a tasty fulfilling lunch for the family.
Full of nutrients and surprisingly filling, this Courgette and Cheese Soup is guaranteed to be a hit. It is a good way of getting loads of veggies into the kids….and the husband too.
If you are looking for other sneaky ways to get your family to eat more vegetables without them realising they are in there and using up spare courgettes, check out our Courgette Pancake recipe.
Have you every considered starting a food blog? Or any other blog for that matter? Why not check out my latest Blogging Article – The Truth About Starting a food Blog. It will set you straight on all the things you need to consider.
Courgette and Cheese Soup
- Heat oil in a soup pot
- Peel and roughly chop garlic and onions and add to the pot
- Cook on a low heat for 5 – 10 minutes while you prepare the courgette
- Wash the courgettes and grate them with the large side of a box grater and add to the onions and garlic
- Stir continuously for 5 minutes until the courgettes have cooked through
- Add a good pinch of salt and pepper and add the paprika, continue to stir until well combined
- Add the stock and cook for a further 10 minutes
- Take the pot off the heat and add the cheese and blend using an immersion blender
- Season to taste
- Sprinkle over chopped spring onions and serve
If you have enjoyed making this recipe why not check out some of our other Spanish Recipes.