I love Indian Food but sometimes the fat and calorie content can be overwhelming if you buy from the local take away, it’s so easy to make this Indian Chicken Wings Recipe Oven at home. It’s so much healthier too. You can’t lose.
If you are looking for the perfect accompaniment to Indian Chicken Wings Recipe Oven, Check out my 3 Indian dips recipe, the spiced onions especially are to die for!
Indian Chicken Wings Recipe Oven is baked to perfection and served up with some cooling yogurt. A great hot n spicy wing recipe which is not fried.
- ½ cup natural yogurt
- Small handful of coriander
- 10 – 12 chicken wings
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. coriander spice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. fenugreek
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 tbsp. green chilli paste or 3 fresh green chillies if preferred
- Pre heat oven to 220c / 430f / gas mark 7
- Place yogurt and coriander in a small blender and pulse until smooth
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and pour over the coriander yogurt mix
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and combine
- Toss in the chicken until well coated
- Pour onto a baking tray and cook in the center of the oven for 25 minutes
- Serve immediately with a dip of your choice