This is a super tasty recipe that is guaranteed to get the juices flowing. A delicious Quinoa Stir Fry Recipe which you can enjoy for lunch or dinner. You can be assured of a satisfying meal with a tonne of good health benefits too.
Low in fat and high in protein you won’t be feeling hungry after this tasty meal. The ingredients in this Quinoa Stir Fry Recipe are known to:
- Reduce Cholesterol
- Boost Libido
- Keep you fuller for longer
- Low in calories
Feel free to choose your favourite chillies. I like it HOT and would recommend you eat as hot as you can handle. The more capsicum the more the blood flow will increase, and this can help shift bad cholesterol, ease pain, and even keep you warm.
What do you have to lose?
If you love prawns you will love some of my other recipes:
Don’t forget to share your pictures if you try the Quinoa Stir Fry Recipe or comment below with your favourite stir fry combination!!
- In a small pan place the quinoa, water, and salt and cook over a medium heat for 12 minutes
- Place a frying pan or walk over a high heat and add the olive oil
- Peel and slice the carrot and onion into thin slices and add to the pan
- Cook for a few minutes and add the sot sauce to the pan
- Add the garlic and prawns and stirfry until warmed through
- Finely slice the chilies and add to the pan with the sesame oil and the cooked quinoa
- Thoroughly combine and serve immediately
Have you ever thought about starting a blog, check out The Truth About Starting A Food Blog