Enjoy this easy and revolutionary pizza toasties recipe with your entire family any day of the week.
Whether as an afternoon snack or a meal, this delicious sandwich will make your mouth water and keep you wanting more. Melted cheddar cheese, mozzarella oozing out, and a crispy golden-brown bread will make you reminisce about your childhood and turn this recipe into a chef d’oeuvre.
You can partner this sandwich with a stronger cheese or substitute an ingredient to discover a whole new world of flavors. You can’t go wrong with this savory meal!
Im guessing you love cheese so check out some of my other cheesy recipes:
And if you need even more cheese in your life check out my favorite cheese blog Cheese.com for some amazing cheese recipes and cheesy tips.
Pizza Toasties Time...
Pizza Toasties with 3 cheeses
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter softened
- 2 slices of white bread
- ¼ cup of tomato puree
- 3 pinches of dried oregano
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- Preheat your skillet to medium heat and add two tablespoons of butter. Rub one slice of bread in the bottom of the skillet and let the butter immerse slowly.
- Generously spread the tomato puree and season gently with oregano.
- Layer your sandwich with two slices of cheddar cheese.
- Evenly spread cream cheese on the remaining slice of bread and close your sandwich.
- Fry until the bread is golden brown and flip over. Heat for another five minutes and cook until the cheese is completely melted.
- Slice your pizza toastie diagonally in four servings and serve immediately with the side of your choice.
I hope you enjoy these yummy pizza toasties with your kids or friends!
Share your recipes or tell us what you have been cooking this week on Facebook.