Enjoy this easy and revolutionary pizza toasties recipe with your entire family any day of the week.
Whether as an afternoon snack or a meal, this delicious sandwich will make your mouth water and keep you wanting more. Melted cheddar cheese, mozzarella oozing out, and a crispy golden-brown bread will make you reminisce about your childhood and turn this recipe into a chef d’oeuvre.
You can partner this sandwich with a stronger cheese or substitute an ingredient to discover a whole new world of flavors. You can’t go wrong with this savory meal!
Im guessing you love cheese so check out some of my other cheesy recipes:
And if you need even more cheese in your life check out my favorite cheese blog Cheese.com for some amazing cheese recipes and cheesy tips.
Pizza Toasties Time…
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter softened
- 2 slices of white bread
- 1/4 cup of tomato puree
- 3 pinches of dried oregano
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- Preheat your skillet to medium heat and add two tablespoons of butter. Rub one slice of bread in the bottom of the skillet and let the butter immerse slowly.
- Generously spread the tomato puree and season gently with oregano.
- Layer your sandwich with two slices of cheddar cheese.
- Evenly spread cream cheese on the remaining slice of bread and close your sandwich.
- Fry until the bread is golden brown and flip over. Heat for another five minutes and cook until the cheese is completely melted.
- Slice your pizza toastie diagonally in four servings and serve immediately with the side of your choice.
I hope you enjoy these yummy pizza toasties with your kids or friends!
Share your recipes or tell us what you have been cooking this week on Facebook.