A delightfull healthy twist on a traditional Italian recipe, parmesan crust baked chicken has to be a firm favorite especially when there are kids involved.
A salty and tangy crust and moist chicken with just enough seasoning and livened up just a little with the addition of paprika.
I've used Pumpkin Seed Powder for the crust but if you cannot find this you can replace it with flour. However, the nutty flavor from the powder makes the dish all the more flavorful and incredibly nutritious too.
Check out my other recipes chicken lovers:
Parmesan Crust Baked Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup A+ Pumpkin Seed Powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- juice of half a Lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine A+ protein powder with flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a small bowl
- Finely grate parmesan cheese and combine with the dry ingredients
- Whisk the egg in a dish big enough to fit the chicken
- Lay the chicken breasts onto a flat surface and squeeze the lemon juice so it coats them
- Take each breast and cover both sides with egg
- Coat with the dry powder mixture then lay onto a baking sheet
- Cook in the center of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and serve immediately
If you enjoyed Parmesan crust baked chicken then you must join me on Facebook for all of my latest recipes and to share your cooking adventures.