Mixed Summer Salad Recipe
I know you probably think I?m over-reacting but this is literally the best salad in the world, sweet, popping?and flavourful?with so many textures and flavours? it truly is delicious.?
I know, I know, your probably thinking but its salad.? Just try it!? You will see what I mean!
You will need a large bowl.? This one will serve 4-6 as a side salad.? You can adapt the dressing to your taste, I add more lemon juice because I like it sharp.? If you don?t like it so sharp omit some vinegar and lemon juice and top up with more oil.?
My friend’s dad used to make this salad dressing every time we went there for dinner and it?s fair to say it’s stuck with me.
I hope you enjoy the Summer Salad!
If you are a sucker for salads like me you are going to love these:
Summer Salad Recipe
- 2 inches of cucumber
- 1 pepper ? you can pick the colour but orange or yellow work well.
- 1 large carrot
- 6 salad radishes
- 1 large handful of parsley
- 1 pack of salad cress ? in the UK we buy it in little boxes sized around 2×4 inches adjust if required.
- 4 spring onion scallions
- 50 g 1.75 rocket or spinach
- 8-10 1 cup baby tomatoes
- 1 cup sweetcorn
- Cut cucumber and pepper into 1cm cubes with skin on
- Grate carrot, slice radishes and finely chop parsley
- Slice spring onions, and cut tomatoes in half
- Put all the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl
- Place the dressing ingredients into a small food processor and turn to a low speed until smooth
- I like to serve the dressing separately so you can choose how much dressing according to individual taste
Mixed Salad Recipe Easy iest you will find!!!
Check out some of my other recipes: