I have so many memories of walking along the beaches of Spain, Italy, and Portugal, smelling these freshly caught little fish being cooked on open coals.
Add a little salt and herb, and some spice if you dare and you have a satisfying and healthy meal.
Check out some of my other fishy recipes:
Grilled Sardines Recipe
- BBQ grill
- 6 Sardines
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 1 Lemons
- Place Sardines on Heated up Grill
- Sprinkle Parsley and chopped up Capers on Sardines
- Add cut-up lemons around the Sardines.
- Cook for 2-3 mins on each side then squeeze the cooked lemons over the fish when ready