Simply delightful ginger tomato salad is the perfect accompaniment to any meat or fish dish.
It is full of flavor and perhaps one of my favorite dishes. It even works well on its own as a light lunch or snack.
One thing is for sure you better make extra, you are going to need it.
Let’s look at some of the health benefits of this dish:
- Ginger – As if you didn’t know already ginger is one of the best things you can eat. It is a strong anti-inflammatory. It prevents sickness and nausea. And boosts your immune system like nothing else. Personally I add it to everything including my breakfast salad every single day. Combine it with a little bit of turmeric garlic and chili and you should never get a cold again.
What more reason is there to whip up this delicious and fragrant ginger tomato salad tonight? You’re going to need a mortar and pestle for this recipe but if you don’t have one simply use the back of a spoon and Crush the ginger in a small bowl. If you love tomato, you must take a look at these other recipes:
- Heat oil in a small saucepan on a very low heat
- Peel and finely chop the ginger and place in the pestle or small bowl the sea salt
- Add to the warm pan and turn off the heat so the ginger only cooks very slightly
- Remove the pan from the cooker and add sherry vinegar finely chopped spring onions, parsley and coriander
- Set aside to cool
- Cut the tomatoes into large slices and arrange on a serving platter
- Drizzle over the prepared dressing and serve immediately
- Don’t expect any leftovers
Check out every recipe as soon as it is released by following us on Facebook!