A simply delicious easy tomato salsa perfect with lots of fresh ingredients that you can adjust to suit your tastes. I like it HOT HOT HOT! But, you can leave out the fresh Jalapenos if you prefer no spice.
A simple recipe using a knife to finely chop or even a food processor which will result in a smoother salsa.
It is also an option to use tinned tomatoes which have much more liquid but they work perfectly for chip dipping.
If you love everything tomato, check out some of my other recipes:
Easy Tomato Salsa Recipe
Easy Tomato Salsa
- 8-10 Large Tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh coriander cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp. 15ml olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges and place on serving plate
- Cut the onion, chili, and coriander as finely as possible and drop over the tomatoes
- Drizzle over the lemon juice and olive oil
- Sprinkle over a good pinch of salt and pepper and serve
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook to get every recipe and tips on how to cook healthier.