Curly Kale Recipe – with Habanero Chili Pepper
We all know by now just how amazing Kale is for our health but sometimes I feel it can be a little boring and bland. No more, my friends, this Curly Kale recipe is full of flavor with a kick from the Habanero chili.
You can, of course, use any chilli pepper, however, I love the perfumed flavour of the Habanero.
Contrary to the belief that raw vegetables are better than cooked, Kale and spinach, amongst others, actually gain goodness from the cooking process.
So, try it out, you have nothing to lose! Let me know what you think!
Have you ever thought of starting a blog? Check out The Truth About Starting a Food Blog
- Cut the bacon into small chunks and cook on a medium heat until browning
- Finely chop the garlic and fry with the bacon and butter for 1 minute further
- Remove any tough stalks from the Kale and place in the pot and cover with the lid until wilted down
- Season with lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika
- Finely chop the habanero chilli pepper and stir into the Kale then serve immediately
I’d be super grateful f you left me a comment or review of this recipe, it helps us grow and if you have a blog. I’ll be glad to repay the favour, I’m always willing to help my fellow food bloggers.
Check out some of my other recipes:-
Nicola TurnerI Cook The World
I’m Nicola and I am crazy, mad, obsessed with food and cooking. I’ve been cooking for as long as I can remember and what better way to enjoy my passion than to share it with others.