Wraps are considered an American classic, and the most well-known is a chicken and bacon wrap, also known as a chicken bacon ranch wrap. There are endless possibilities when it comes to how to put this together and I am going to share my absolute favourite.
One thing that I like to do is cook the bacon ahead of time. It saves you an extra step and makes it easier to handle the bacon. The same goes for the chicken. Whether you grill, bake or pan-fry, you can always cook it early and store it in your refrigerator for up to 3 days. Take a look under the recipe for some more helpful tips.
Let’s dive right into this recipe so you can make it for yourself at home!
Chicken is the food of gods, of course, if you love it like me, check some of them out:
Chicken and Bacon Wraps Recipe
- non-stick skillet
- 4 tortillas any kind but I like plain
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices bacon cooked
- 1/2 cup cheddar shredded
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing use your favorite
For the Chicken
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Saute until cooked through
- Add oil to pan
Assembling the Wrap
- Spread 1 tbsp of ranch dressing on each tortilla
- Add chicken, 2 strips of bacon, a sprinkle of cheese, 2 slices of tomato and a lettuce leaf to each
- Fold in the ends and roll until closed