Once you’ve had a taste of these cauliflower buffalo bites, you will never want traditional chicken wings again. Of course, the massive gain of these doppelgangers is their health benefits. But, in my opinion, they actually taste better too.
Swapping chicken for cauliflower reduces your saturated fat intake whilst increasing fiber and becoming a great alternative if you are trying to lose weight and stay healthier.
Cauliflower Buffalo Bites are a great option for a dinner party or side dish. A whole tray of these bad boys only contains 300 calories so eat your heart out.
The Blue Cheese dip is the perfect accompaniment to the spicy buffalo bites. However, you can change it up for something more spicy if you feel like it.God damn I’d eat these everyday if could.If you love these daring little bites check out some of my other recipes:
- BBQ Onions
- Homemade Frank’s Hot Sauce (your gonna need it for this recipe)
- Super Green Smoothie – everyone should drink this every day!
Cauliflower Buffalo Bites Recipe
- pre-set the oven to the highest heat
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl
- toss with the olive oil
- sprinkle the flour, paprika and garlic powder over the oiled cauliflower florets
- place the seasoned cauliflower onto a baking tray and space out evenly
- Cook in the centre of the oven for 13 minutes
- in the meantime place the butter into the large bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 second
- stir in the buffalo sauce and salt
- remove the cauliflower from the oven and place back in the bowl with the butter mixture then toss until coated
- place back on the baking tray and return to the oven
- cook for a further 10 minutes
- To prepare the sauce use the back of a fork to crush the cheese and make a
- combine the yogurt and blue cheese well and serve with the freshly cooked buffalo cauliflower bites
Nicola TurnerI Cook The World
I’m Nicola and I am crazy, mad, obsessed with food and cooking. I’ve been cooking for as long as I can remember and what better way to enjoy my passion than to share it with others.