This is a super tasty recipe which is guaranteed to get the juices flowing.
Feel free to choose your favorite chilies. I would recommend you eat as hot as you can handle. The more capsicum the more the blood flow will increase, and this can help shift bad cholesterol, ease pain, and even keep you warm.
Packed with vitamin C and a great source of low-fat protein. This dish is fantastic for protection against cold and flu, great to aid weight loss and a good libido booster.
What do you have to lose?
Don’t forget to share your pictures if you try the recipe!!Print
Libido Boosting Prawn Stir-fry with Quinoa
1/4 cup quinoa
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 large onion
1 large carrot
1 tsp. crushed garlic
1 tbsp. soy sauce
500g cooked prawns or shrimp
1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
3 chilies of choice (the hotter the better)
- In a small pan place the quinoa, water, and salt and cook over a medium heat for 12 minutes
- Place a frying pan or walk over a high heat and add the olive oil
- Peel and slice the carrot and onion into thin slices and add to the pan
- Cook for a few minutes and add the sot sauce to the pan
- Add the garlic and prawns and stirfry until warmed through
- Finely slice the chilies and add to the pan with the sesame oil and the cooked quinoa
- Thoroughly combine and serve immediately
You might like some of these to make this recipe:
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $49.96Was: $58.50
Price: $29.12Was: $100.00
T-fal A80789 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA-Free Jumbo Wok Cookware, 14-Inch, BlackPrice: $20.24Was: $44.99