Black Pudding and Goats Cheese SaladPrint
Black Pudding and Goats Cheese Salad
230g (8.1oz) Black pudding (4 large slices)
125g (4.5oz) goats cheese
70g (2.5oz) rocket
70g (2.5oz) spinach
1 small raw beetroot
3 tbsp. (45ml) balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. (30ml) olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Cut black pudding into 1cm chunks and fry on a high heat until becoming crisp on edges.
- Arrange salad leaves on serving plates.
- Peel beetroot and grate with a large box grater and arrange over salad leaves.
- Cut goats cheese into cubes and place on top of salad with the warm black pudding.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle over good pinch of salt and pepper.
Optional: I like to sprinkle over some chilli flakes to give the salad a warming kick.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon